Receive timely reminders of license renewals, professional membership and continuing education requirements.
Be informed and feel secure knowing that changing credentials requirements are being managed for you.
Founded in 2010, AECredentialing.com provides licensed A/E professionals a simple, timely, cost effective solution to the time-consuming process of managing ever changing credentials requirements.
Architects, Engineers and Landscape Architects experience the following:
- "Time Saving" - No more researching, updating and cataloging current licensing requirements.
- AECredentialing.com interfaces with credentialing agencies on your behalf...no more stumbling through a jurisdiction website.
- "Accurate Information" - Provides customized monthly credentials reports detailing current
- "Save Money" - Our service is quickly accessible, easy to use and most definitely affordable.
For no additional cost your personal service also includes:
To receive an official Credentials Report example by discipline, please click here:
AECredentialing.com can help your company by:
- Reducing overhead cost and administrative time
- Delivering guaranteed accuracy and quality service
- Providing a comprehensive quarterly credentials status report for all licensed professionals.
- Allowing Professionals to add or delete credentials with no penalty.
- Allowing Firms to add or delete professionals with no penalty.
- Increasing up-to-date access to credentials records for use in targeted marketing applications such as proposal writing
Click here to register today.
Calendar of Events
Webinar: "Solving 21st Century Corporate Credentials Compliance Issues"
August 18, 2020
Now delivering business credentials compliance services
Professional legal services for business credentials compliance includes:
- Existing corporate credentials registration compliance review
- Corporate credentials quarterly maintenance
- Corporate credentials documents filing
- Potential new corporate registration legal research with recommendations
Your questions and critical issues will be promptly addressed by our legal consultant when you call 913-608-7880.
We publish a monthly newsletter, The Credential, as a free service to inform you about the latest news and trends happening within the A/E professional community.
Subscribe Now - have The Credential delivered to your email inbox free of charge each month!