Founded in 2010, AECredentialing.com provides licensed A/E professionals a simple, timely, cost effective solution to the time-consuming process of managing ever changing credentials requirements.
Architects, Engineers and Landscape Architects experience the following:
- "Time Saving" - No more researching, updating and cataloging current licensing requirements.
- AECredentialing.com interfaces with credentialing agencies on your behalf...no more stumbling through a jurisdiction website.
- "Accurate Information" - Provides customized monthly credentials reports detailing current
- "Save Money" - Our service is quickly accessible, easy to use and most definitely affordable.
For no additional cost your personal service also includes:
To receive an official Credentials Report example by discipline, please visit the Sample Report page.
Additionally, A/E/LA companies experience the following:
- Reduced overhead cost and administrative time
- Guaranteed accuracy and quality service
- Receive a comprehensive quarterly credentials status report for all licensed professionals.
- Professionals may add or delete credentials with no penalty.
- Firms may add or delete professionals with no penalty.
- Increased up-to-date access to credentials records for use in targeted marketing applications such as proposal writing
Now delivering business credentials compliance services
Professional legal services for business credentials compliance includes:
- Existing corporate credentials registration compliance review
- Corporate credentials quarterly maintenance
- Corporate credentials documents filing
- Potential new corporate registration legal research with recommendations
Your questions and critical issues will be addressed with exceptional personal service when you call 913-608-7880.
We publish a monthly newsletter, The Credential, as a free service to inform you about the latest news and trends happening within the A/E professional community.
Subscribe Now - have The Credential delivered to your email inbox free of charge each month!