- Established in 2010, leading provider of credentials management services.
- Professionals receive a personalized monthly credentials report detailing the current status of licensure, professional organization and/or agency memberships and historic continuing education credits hours.
- Our software uses the internet to securely, effectively and efficiently manage your credentials.
- We monitor the latest licensing requirements from state, national and international licensing jurisdictions, professional membership organizations and agencies.
- We electronically acquire and maintain credentials data for Architects, Engineers and Landscape Architects.
- Client information is stored safely and will not be compromised or offered for sale.
- We accept data from all 51 US jurisdictions, 3 US territories and international licensing jurisdictions for each client.
- Whether you are a sole practitioner or a multi discipline firm with many professionals maintaining multiple licenses and professional memberships AECredentialing is your comprehensive trusted service for credentials management.
If you would like to receive an official Credentials Report by discipline, please click here:
- A proven, dependable, affordable and user-friendly advanced technology solution for credentials management
- The CredentiaLIST reduces paper and files storage with easy on-demand access.
- Eliminate time consuming tasks of researching, updating, and cataloging current licensing requirements, professional membership organization/agency status rules/regulations, and continuing education credit hours records.
- A firm of licensed professionals can expect substantial overhead savings by securing our quality credentials management services.
- Each firm receives a complete electronic credentials status report for all licensed professionals on a quarterly basis.
- A firm may access additional credentials reports on-demand when preparing marketing materials such as an RFP.
More questions? Email us.