- Established in 2010, leading provider of credentials management services.
- Professionals receive a personalized monthly credentials report detailing the current status of licensure, professional organization and/or agency memberships and historic continuing education credits hours.
- Our software uses the internet to securely, effectively and efficiently manage your credentials.
- We monitor the latest licensing requirements from state, national and international licensing jurisdictions, professional membership organizations and agencies.
- We electronically acquire and maintain credentials data for Architects, Engineers and Landscape Architects.
- Client information is stored safely and will not be compromised or offered for sale.
- We accept data from all 51 US jurisdictions, 3 US territories and international licensing jurisdictions for each client.
If you would like to receive an official Credentials Report by discipline, please click here:
- A proven, dependable, affordable and user-friendly advanced technology solution for credentials management
- The CredentiaLIST reduces paper and files storage with easy on-demand access.
- Eliminate time consuming tasks of researching, updating, and cataloging current licensing requirements, professional membership organization/agency status rules/regulations, and continuing education credit hours records.
- A firm of licensed professionals can expect substantial overhead savings by securing our quality credentials management services.
- Each firm receives a complete electronic credentials status report for all licensed professionals on a quarterly basis.
- A firm may access additional credentials reports on-demand when preparing marketing materials such as an RFP.
Please click "Register" to initiate the application process.
More questions? Email us.